Spring 2023 ID Production Hours


February 27th – May 5th, 2023:


 Walk In’sRevalidations, and Online Request Pick Ups:

Monday – Thursday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM

How to Get an ID Card for Spring 2023:

Each enrolled student can receive one FREE campus photo ID card for the Spring 2023 semester. If this free ID card is misplaced, a fee of $3.50 will be charged to the student’s account for a replacement ID card. However, if you have a campus ID card from a previous semester, see below for more information.

As of this moment, Student Life and Leadership will only be producing ID cards from a Walk-In process.
To receive a Fullerton College ID card, please come to the Student Center (Room 214) with the following:

  1. print out of your Spring 2023 semester Schedule/Bill
    1. Instructions on printing can be found below
  2. physical valid ID card (e.g. driver’s license, state ID, passport, etc.)
    1. We must see the physical card itself; we cannot take a photo of an ID


If you already have a Campus ID Card from a previous semester:

Please bring your campus ID card to the Student Center (room 214) with a hard copy of your Spring Semester Schedule/Bill during our open hours to receive a new validation sticker.
If you require your campus ID card to be re-encoded with the OCTA bus pass, please inform the front desk when you receive your new validation sticker.

How to Print a Schedule/Bill:

  1. Go to your student portal at: mg.nocccd.edu 
  2. Click on WebStar on the top right (blue star icon)
  3. Click on Student Records
  4. Click on Print Schedule/Bill
  5. Submit the appropriate term (semester)
  6. Click on View Schedule/Bill
  7. Print
If You Lose Your Campus ID Card:

The replacement charge for a lost campus ID card is $3.50. Please contact Admissions & Records to have them add a campus ID replacement charge to your student account. You may then pay this charge at the Bursar’s Office or on MyGateway. You must show proof on a new Schedule Bill Print that you paid the replacement fee and we will then issue you a new campus ID card. Please note that if you had your campus ID card encoded with the OCTA bus pass and you lose this original campus ID card, we cannot replace the bus pass and encode another ID card for you.

Preferred Name Change:

If you have a preferred name that you would like displayed on your Campus Photo ID card, please submit a Student Information Change Form with Admissions and Records first. Once they review and approve your request, we will be notified to issue you a replacement Campus Photo ID card with your preferred name.