Request for Campus Photo ID Card
The campus photo ID card is an optional cost of $3.50 for each enrolled student at Fullerton College, but is FREE for all enrolled students during the Summer 2022 semester. In order to keep our students and staff safe and healthy during the COVID-19 global pandemic, we have revised our process to have students submit an ID Card Request Form and upload their own photo.
Student Life and Leadership will be producing student ID cards by walk-in’s for the summer 2022 session. Please stop by the Health Check-in location at the 1200 building, room 1246 to obtain the daily wrist band. As well, students will need to bring a physical valid ID card and a copy of your Summer Session Schedule/Bill.
Walk-In’s And Hours of ID Card Distribution:
Monday – Wednesday: 10 AM – 12 PM; 1 PM – 3 PM
** Closed July 4, 2022 **
If you already have a Campus ID Card:
Please bring your campus ID card to the Student Center (room 214) during our open hours to receive a new validation sticker.
Summer 2022 Update – 06/15/2022
Student Life and Leadership apologizes for this inconvenience. The ID Card Request Form has been temporarily closed for the Summer 2022 Session due to limited staffing. ID cards will be produced on a walk-in basis. Our hours are as follows:
Monday – Wednesday: 10 AM – 12 PM and 1 PM – 3 PM
Go to the Student ID Request Form
Step 1 – Confirm Your Fullerton College Email
- Your Fullerton College Outlook email is “‘YourStudentIDNumber‘@fullcoll.edu”
- For example: If your student ID number is “11111111”, then your email will be “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Note: The email used must end in “fullcoll.edu“. Emails that end in “student.nocccd.edu” will not work
- Your Fullerton College Outlook password is the same password for your MyGateway account
- If you do not know your Banner ID number, please contact Admissions & Records (Building 2000)
Step 2 – Go to the Student ID Request Form
- Go to this link: Request Form for Student IDs
- Log in with your Fullerton College email
- Make sure to use your Fullerton College email (see Step 1)
- If you are being denied access, please open the Form in Private Browsing/Incognito Mode
Step 3 – Fill out the Student ID Request Form
- Please note that only one submission is allowed per student per semester
- Please read and follow the instructions carefully
Filling Out the ID Request Form
Downloading a Schedule/Bill
Step 4 – Submit Your Request Form
- Because of the current COVID-19 global pandemic, we highly recommend that you upload your own photo to keep yourself and our staff safe and healthy. Please pay attention to the guidelines for taking an acceptable photo as explained on the Student ID Request Form.
- Once you have successfully uploaded your own photo, please wait for an email from Student Life and Leadership to confirm the next steps of verifying your identification on Zoom or in person by appointment only.
- All students who request a Fullerton College campus photo I.D. card must show us a physical valid ID card (ex: driver’s license, state ID, passport, high school ID) to obtain the Fullerton College campus photo ID card. A photo of a valid ID card cannot be accepted, the physical copy must be provided.
If you cannot come to the Student Center during our hours of distribution, please email us at email@example.com so we may provide direct assistance.
If you have any special circumstances and require an in-person appointment to take your photo in person at the Student Center, please book an appointment HERE.
- To log in, please use your Fullerton College email (e.g. “‘YourStudentIDNumber’@fullcoll.edu”).
- Please note: the appointments are on a first come, first serve basis. Please fill out the request form if you are able to do so.
If you have another name you would like to have on your Campus Photo ID Card, please submit a Student Information Change Form.
*Don’t forget to purchase your Associated Students (A.S.) Benefits package for only $12.00/semester or $6.00/Summer session.