Student Life & Leadership
Due to the campus closure from the Covid-19 pandemic, campus I.D. cards will not be issued to students, faculty, or staff for the Spring 2021 semester and until further notice. For any additional questions or concerns, please email: email@example.com
To obtain your Fullerton College photo campus I.D. card:
1. The campus photo I.D. card may be obtained in the Student Center (Room 214, 1st Floor of the College Center) during the advertised production hours for the semester.
2. The following departments on campus offer services that prefer to use the Fullerton College campus photo identification card:
- Academic Services Center, including Tutoring Center, Skills Center, and Writing Center
- Associated Students, Office of Student Activities, and Student Center
- Bursar’s Office (for general purposes)
- Fullerton College Bookstore (to purchase items by credit card or check)
- Fullerton College Library (to borrow and check out books or laptops)
- Financial Aid (for general purposes)
- Academic Labs: computer labs, circuit labs, fitness labs, Fine Arts labs, and Math and Computer labs
3. The Campus Photo I.D. card is $3.50. A current Fullerton College Schedule Bill for the semester (printed from myGateway), with a $0 balance, and a valid secondary photo identification card (current Federal Identification, current Driver’s License, current Passport, High School I.D. card, or Military I.D. card) is required to obtain a campus I.D. card with current semester validation sticker.
To replace your Fullerton College photo campus I.D. card:
1. If you have a lost or stolen ID card, there is a replacement I.D. card charge of $3.50 (per replacement) for students, faculty, and staff. This must be paid at the Student Center.
2. Students, faculty, and staff may inquire at the Student Center for any lost and found campus I.D. cards during regular operating hours.
Faculty and Staff Campus ID Cards:
- All FC Faculty and Staff interested in receiving a Campus ID Card will be asked to fill out this form and pay the $3.50 fee in the Student Center.
*For more information on the FC Campus ID Card, please click here.